The Project “Language Education and Speech Therapy with Special Education Needs” (2016-2018) involves 4 European organizations, active in the field of education and clinical service to support Children with Special Educational need.
The main goal is the development of professional skills and competences for experts from partner organizations, who work with children who have special educational needs in the field of language education and speech therapy by facilitating the access to international experience and exchanges, high quality lifelong learning activities, open educational resources, modern instruments of work, alternative/innovative approaches. We want to increase the quality of services provided by the 4 partner institutions through the creation and development of strategic international cooperation, the transferring and re-evaluating of approaches, strategies, educational and therapeutic methods, the professional development of human resources, the elaboration of new educational resources and work instruments.
Concrete objectives are:
- to organize 4 training weeks, open to the professionals of the 4 partner institutions and relating to 4 different clinical condition and the therapy offered: children with Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD); children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD); children with Hearing Impaired; children with Mental Retardation
- to collect free educational resources (worksheets, studies, pedagogical methods etc) for educators and speech therapists addressing educational and therapeutic needs of different kind of beneficiaries
- to map the existing software programs and educational sites, available in partners’ languages and in English, concerning language education of students with SEN, on sharing open educational resources platform
- to create the project site
- to raise knowledge on this subject through several press release, newsletters and other promotional materials
Asociaţia “Suntem diferiti” ASSOCIAZIONE “WE ARE DIFFERENT” (coordinator)
Italy (Reggio Emilia)
Progetto Crescere (partner)
Dr. Török Béla Óvoda, Általános Iskola, Szakiskola, Készségfejlesztő Iskola, EGYMI és Kollégium (partner)
Eastern Macedonia Thrace regional directorate for Primary and secondary education (partner)
1) La Cooperativa Progetto Crescere sta selezionando i partecipanti alle formazioni europee.
2) Settimana formativa in Italia sulla tematica dell’intervento e trattamento con bambini e ragazzi con Disturbo di Attenzione e Iperattività
(Reggio Emilia, 8-13 ottobre 2017) Photogallery