Thenew Erasmus+ programme aims to support actions in the fields of Education, Training, Youth and Sport for the period 2021-2027.
If you’re involved in an organization working in the field of education, training, youth or sport, you can apply for Erasmus+ funds and take part in a meaningful experience abroad thanks to the Key Action 1: Learning Mobility of Individuals. Participants may receive an economical grant from EU Erasmus+ programme, which covers ALL of the costs (travel, course fee, individual subsistence and organization).
Progetto crescere provides courses for KA1 Learning Mobility of Individuals and it is available to be a partner in KA2 Strategic Partnerships.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Erasmus+ (Erasmus plus) KA1 mobility (training course) can be held in any EU member state, EEA country or EU applicant country. Course applicants cannot apply for a course in their own country. Individuals cannot apply, only schools or other educational and training organizations
Organizations are invited to submit applications on-line to the National Agency following the deadline of the year. For further information about it, please check Erasmus+ Official Website.
WHAT IS COVERED?
- Course fees, transport, food and accommodation
- Pedagogical and intercultural preparation, monitoring, and validation of staff development can be covered by the grant!!
WHAT CAN PROGETTO CRESCERE DO FOR YOU?
Progetto Crescere can organize courses for school education staff, adult education staff and youth workers. You can be the contact person for your organization and prepare the application with our help. The legal representative of your institution must justify the application as part of a staff development plan over one or two years.
We propose 3 different options:
ONSITE COURSES: 20 hours, 5 days training course in Reggio Emilia, Italy. 450€ per participant
ONLINE COURSES: 8 hours. National agencies support new learning opportunities for Erasmus+ beneficiaries. 190€ per participant, schools may use their organizational support (350 € per participant) for online activities either as virtual or blended mobility.
ONSITE+ONLINE COURSES: First part of the course takes place online (8 hours) + Second part of the course takes place physically on-site, in Reggio Emilia, Italy (5 days, 20 hours). 190€ (online) and 260€ (on site) per participant if you decide to complete the course in Italy.
ABOUT ON SITE COURSES…
SPECIAL DISCOUNT!! GROUP OF SIX PARTICIPANTS: 5 X 450€, 1 FREE!!
WHAT IS EXCLUDED FROM THE COURSE FEE
- Accommodation and meals
- Travel costs from Your country to Italy
- Transports from and to the airport at home and in Italy
- Transports from the airport to the hotel and back
- Extras in general
TYPE OF CERTIFICATION OF ATTENDANCE AWARDED: Certificate of attendance. Europass Mobility Certificate on request.
ABOUT ONLINE COURSES…
Live Session on Zoom platform – 5 Classes with experts (8 hours with theoretical lessons, case studies, group discussions and reflections). Individual study – Learning materials will be sent to participants during the course. Any lost lesson will be replaced with individual study on specific material sent to participant. Please contact us for specific programmes of the online versions: we’ll be glad to show you dates, times and methodology used.
TYPE OF CERTIFICATION OF ATTENDANCE AWARDED: Certificate of attendance.
PRE-REGISTRATION, STEP BY STEP!
- Choose an interesting course in our section.
If you are interested in other topics, we can study and design a training course for your group based on Your request!
- Complete the pre-registration form for the course /courses you want to apply for
- Send us the pre-registration form and wait for our confirmation of receiving.
- Complete the application form and submit to your national agency before the deadline (please check your National Agency).
- When you receive the confirmation from your National Agency, please contact us and tell us if you’ve received the grant.
- Contact us!!
TAILOR MADE COURSES
- Have you got some ideas about an topic you’d like to analyze?
- Have you got some particular requests but you can’t find a course that could satisfy your interests?
- Are you interested in particular on educational visit and meeting with experts?
Contact us and we can design a course based on your requests!
Choose our official courses from the list below or send us your ideas for a tailor made course
CHOOSE OUR COURSES!
Here below you can find the list of our proposals of training courses:
- Active training. Step by step to be an active trainer or teacher
- ADHD and Attention disorders: how to deal with them? Theoretical and practical experiences
- Cooperative Learning: a method to develop social and learning skills for inclusion in educational and social contexts
- Educational toolkit: 10 instruments for effective teaching (in school and in adult education)
- Effective Communication Skills
- Inclusive education: Italian System as a model
- Innovative teaching methods
- Media Literacy Education: a toolkit to promote digital competence in school and in educational contexts
- Metacognitive teaching method
- No Bullying in my school
- Preschool: welcome parents
- Social Communication in school: methodologies and techniques to work with parents and involve them in school and educational contests
- Special Needs and Autism: how to deal with them? Theoretical and practical experiences
- Special Needs and Learning Disabilities: how to deal with them? Theoretical and Practical experiences
- TALK: a laboratory for preschool to develop pupils’ language skills
- Teenagers with behaviour disorders or bad boys?