Erasmus+ KA1 staff mobility is an opportunity for people working in organizations active in the education, training and youth fields (i.e. teachers, headmasters, career consultants, trainers, educators, …) to participate in European courses in different countries. Participants may receive an economical grant from EU Erasmus+ programme, which covers ALL of the costs (travel, course fee, individual subsistence and organization).
The new Erasmus+ programme aims to support actions in the fields of Education, Training, Youth and Sport for the period 2014-2020.
Erasmus + provides grants for a wide range of actions and activities in the fields of education, training, youth and sport. The programme gives opportunities to students, trainees, staff and volunteers to spend a period abroad to increase their skills and employability. It supports organisations to work in transnational partnership and to share innovative practices in the fields of education, training and youth. The new Sport action will support grassroots projects and cross-border challenges such as combating match-fixing, doping, violence and racism.
Progetto crescere provides courses for KA1 Learning Mobility of Individuals and it is available to be a partner in KA2 Strategic Partnerships.
How it works?
- Erasmus+ (Erasmus plus) KA1 mobility (training course) can be held in any EU member state, EEA country or EU applicant country. Course applicants cannot apply for a course in their own country.
- We can organize courses for school education staff, adult education staff and youth workers
- Individuals cannot apply, only schools or other educational and training organizations
- You can be the contact person for your organization and prepare the application with our help
- The legal representative of your institution must justify the application as part of a staff development plan over one or two years.
What is covered?
- Course fees, transport, food and accommodation can be covered by the grant.
- Pedagogical and intercultural preparation, monitoring, and validation of staff development can be covered by the grant.
Organizations are invited to submit applications on-line to the National Agency following the deadline of the year. For further information about it, please check Erasmus+ Official Website.
- Choose an interesting course in our section. If you are interested to other topics, we can study with your organization a training course for you or your group.
- Complete the corresponding pre-registration and in few days we will design a course based on Your request!
- If you would like to join us for one or more courses the first thing to do is complete the pre-registration form and send it to us.
- We will confirm the reception of the pre-registration form.
- Now you can complete the application form and submit to your national agency before the deadline (please check your national agency here)
- When you receive the confirmation from your National Agency, please contact us and tell us if you’ve received the grant.
450,00 € per participant for course fee and organizational costs.
WHAT IS EXCLUDED FROM THE COURSE FEE
- Accommodation and meals
- Travel costs from Your country to Italy
- Transports from and to the airport at home and in Italy
- Transports from the airport to the hotel and back
- Extras in general
TYPE OF CERTIFICATION OF ATTENDANCE AWARDED
Certificate of attendance. Europass Mobility Certificate on request.
CHOOSE OUR COURSES!
Here below you can find the list of our proposals of training courses:
- Active training. Step by step to be an active trainer or teacher
- ADHD and Attention disorders: how to deal with them? Theoretical and practical experiences
- Cooperative Learning: a method to develop social and learning skills for inclusion in educational and social contexts
- Social Communication in school: methodologies and techniques to work with parents and involve them in school and educational contests
- Special Needs and Autism: how to deal with them? Theoretical and practical experiences
- Special Needs and Learning Disabilities: how to deal with them? Theoretical and Practical experiences
- Teenagers with behaviour disorders or bad boys?
NEW COURSES FOR 2019-2021
- Inclusive education in Italy
- Preschool: welcome parents
- Media Literacy Education: a toolkit to promote digital competence in school and in educational contexts
- Innovative teaching methods
- Metacognitive teaching method
- Effective Communication Skills
- Educational toolkit: 10 instruments for effective teaching (in school and in adult education)
- TALK: a laboratory for preschool to develop pupils’ language skills
- No Bullying in my school
TAILOR MADE COURSES:
- Have you got some ideas about an topic you’d like to analyze?
- Have you got some particular requests but you can’t find a course that could satisfy your interests?
- Are you interested in particular on educational visit and meeting with experts?
We can be your partner as courses provider!