Send us your proposal…we can be your partner!
Progetto Crescere has a long experience in European Project (as L’Arcobaleno Servizi, we have worked in LLP programme since 2008).
- FABAS (FIGHT AGAINST BULLYING AT SCHOOL): a strategic partnership and project that aims to start a reflection on tools and methods to fight efficiently bulling in schools
- Erasmus Plus KA2 Strategic Partnership “Training on learning disabilities for parents and teachers. New strategies and methodologies and ICT contributions” (concluded) 2015-1-ES01-KA201-015806
- Erasmus Plus KA2 Strategic Partnership LETS “Language Education and Speech Therapy with Special Education Needs” 2016-1-RO01-KA202-024644
- Erasmus Plus KA2 Strategic Partnership for school education “TALK Language and literacy curriculum for pre-schoolers and school-age children: a programme to improve inclusion, scholastic achievement and social well-being” 2017-1-IT02-KA201-036595
- Erasmus Plus KA1 Adult Education Staff mobility “CRE.SCE.R.E Creativity to develop social competences, relationship and entrepreneurship” 2017-1-IT02-KA104-035741
Grundtvig (all concluded)
- In service training Grundtvig and Comenius courses
- Grundtvig Workshop “Social expressive laboratory: from MY-learning to OUR-learning”
- Grundtvig Learning Partnership “New Perspective on Parents Education”
- Grundtvig Learning Partnership “NETWORK: New Educational Training to WORK with families”
Progetto Crescere is also a training centre approved by Servizio Istruzione della Regione Emilia Romagna. It provides training courses for teachers, educators, parents and professionals at national and international level.
We propose different courses available as KA1 Mobility Action and we are ready to design a course based on your requests and specific topics.