Send us your proposal…we can be your partner!
Progetto Crescere has a long experience in European Project (as L’Arcobaleno Servizi, we have worked in LLP programme since 2008).
Erasmus Plus KA2 Strategic Partnership
- Bodywise 2022-2-EE01-KA210-ADU-000096298
- Competent Active Conscious. Adult Education for the Future 2021-2-PL01-KA210-ADU-000049871
- Experiential Theater – alternative therapy for children with AUTISM and ASD 2021-2-RO01-KA210-VET-000048819
- FABAS (FIGHT AGAINST BULLYING AT SCHOOL): a strategic partnership and project that aims to start a reflection on tools and methods to fight efficiently bulling in schools 2020-1-FR01-KA201-080679
- Effective methodology of teaching for children with asd from mainstream schools 2019-1-RO01-KA202-063957 (PROGRAM: KA2 – Strategic Partnerships for vocational education and training) 2019-1-RO01-KA202-063957
- Training on learning disabilities for parents and teachers. New strategies and methodologies and ICT contributions 2015-1-ES01-KA201-015806
- LETS “Language Education and Speech Therapy with Special Education Needs” 2016-1-RO01-KA202-024644
- TALK: “Language and literacy curriculum for pre-schoolers and school-age children: a programme to improve inclusion, scholastic achievement and social well-being” 2017-1-IT02-KA201-036595
Erasmus Plus KA1 Adult Education Staff Mobility
- TEAM (Training, Education, Achievement and Management) 2019-1-IT02-KA104-061789
- CRE.SCE.R.E Creativity to develop social competences, relationship and entrepreneurship 2017-1-IT02-KA104-035741
- In service training Grundtvig and Comenius courses
- Grundtvig Workshop “Social expressive laboratory: from MY-learning to OUR-learning”
- Grundtvig Learning Partnership “New Perspective on Parents Education”
- Grundtvig Learning Partnership “NETWORK: New Educat ional Training to WORK with families”
Progetto Crescere is also a training centre approved by Servizio Istruzione della Regione Emilia Romagna. It provides training courses for teachers, educators, parents and professionals at national and international level.
We propose different courses available as KA1 Mobility Action and we are ready to design a course based on your requests and specific topics.