A LABORATORY FOR PRESCHOOL TO DEVELOP PUPILS’ LANGUAGE SKILLS
(TALK: intervention programme for teachers, support programme for parents and learning platform).
The 5-day-training offers the opportunity to study 3 educational instruments, that teachers, educators and parents can use to help pupils in preschool to develop their language skills. Participants will be involved in group activities and they have the opportunity to reflect on their personal experience in preschool. The course mixes theoretical concepts, active exercises and group comparison. The course is based on the outputs of a Erasmus Plus KA2 Strategic Partnership for school education “TALK Language and literacy curriculum for pre-schoolers and school-age children: a programme to improve inclusion, scholastic achievement and social well-being” (2017-1-IT02-KA201-036595) that has verified the educational instruments.
Sessions in 2020
- 23-27 March (arrival 22 – departure 28)
- 30 November – 4 December (arrival 29–departure 5)
Sessions in 2021
- 18-22 January (arrival 17– departure 23)
- 18-22 October (arrival 17–departure 23)
Sessions in 2022
- 6 – 10 June (arrival 5 – departure 11)
- 26 – 30 September (arrival 25 – departure 1)