Cooperative Learning: a method to develop social and learning skills for inclusion in educational and social contexts.
A method to develop social and learning skills for inclusion in educational and social contexts
The creation of a positive cooperative climate in educational, social and intercultural contexts, is necessary to create a well balanced climax of work and learning.
This training course, permits to learn theoretical and practical knowledge to develop social and learning skills thanks to the Cooperative Learning method.
The course will be a good mix between theoretical and practical experience, to have a global vision of the importance of this method in the professional life of participants: they will be active learners in the process..
Sessions in 2020
- 16 – 20 March (arrival 15, departure 21)
- 7 – 11 September (arrival 6, departure 12)
Sessions in 2021
- 15 – 19 March (arrival 14 – departure 20)
- 13 – 17 September (arrival 12 – departure 18)
Sessions in 2022
- 14 – 18 March (arrival 13 – departure 19)
- 12 – 16 September (arrival 11 – departure 17)
If interested in attending in other dates, please contact us since we launch other editions upon request (minimum 8 persons).